Posttensioning Working Sequence
* Completion of formwork as per shop drawing.
* Check level difference; pour strip location, slab thickness and drop panel depth before erection of bottom reinforcement.
* Completion of bottom reinforcement with appropriate Dia of bar and with equal spacing.
* Fixing the block out to casting and wrapping it with OPP tape.
* Marking of tendon in both live and dead end with marker.
* Anchorage should be fixed to the mark at end form work by supporting bars.
* Laying of GI duct is under progress.
* Fixing of duct to end anchorage with the help of vent coupler and it should be wrapped with OPP tape to avoid entry of foreign particles.
* De – coiling of HT Strand and cutting the strand for required size of the tendon.
* Inserting the strands to the duct.
* Check C.G of the casting.
* Bursting reinforcement should be fixed to position at end anchorage
* Profile chair should be fixed to the tendon as per shop drawing.
* Fixing of grout hose in both live and dead end. If the span is more than 35m intermediate vent hose should be provided.
* Proper packing of casting to avoid entry of foreign particle.
* Pouring of concrete (M-35 Grade).
* Proper vibration of the member @ face of the anchorage.
* Concrete should attain minimum strength of 28N/mm2
* Removal of block out.
* Fixing of wedge Plate and wedges.
* 25% of initial load for slack removal.
* Mark each strand with help of the marker
* Stress the strand for final loading as per stressing calculation report.
* Ensure Protruding strand length is sufficient for stressing (350 – 400mm)
* Stress of tendon is done by (T-25 Jack) as it can stress only one strand at a time.
* Elongation for each strand should be checked after 24hrs.
* Mix the grout as per grout mix.
* The mix is prepared with W/C ratio of 0.4 – 0.45 as per site condition with additive of 0.2% (Weight of the cement).
* Inject the grout from tendon inlet hose.
* As the grout flows out of the intermediate vent, lock these vents in the direction of grout.
* Lock the outlet hose when the grout flows out.
* Check the grout pumped out has the same consistency as its pumped in.
* Lock the inlet hose when the required pressure is achieved (3-5 bars).